First unzip the sugarycbclientserver_1.x_j1.5-UNZIP-First.zip file, you'll get two more zip files : plg_sugarycb_server.zip and plg_sugarycb_client.zip, the first is an XML/RPC Joomla 1.5 plugin which contains server functions allowing SugarCRM to access, insert, update and delete CB user's information in Joomla. The second file is a SugarCRM module that call the previous SugaryCB server functions when SugarCRM hooks are triggered by Leads, Contacts and Accounts modules.
Installing SugaryCB Server
- Log in your Joomla admin panel (your_domain_name.com/administrator) and go to Extensions -> Install/Uninstall
- In the box "Upload Package File" use [Browse..] to find the plg_sugarycb_server.zip file. click on [Upload File & Install]
- Go to Extensions -> Plugin Manager, in Plugin Manager list, enable the plugin
Installing SugaryCB Client
- Go to the Admin section of your SugarCRM and scroll down to the Developer Tools section. Click on "Module Loader".
- Use [Browse..] button to find the plg_sugarycb_client.zip file. click on [Upload] button.
- Click on [Install] button.
- Now you click on the [Commit] button to confirm the installation
- Once the module has finished installing, the progress bar will show 100%, click on the [Back to Module Loader]
- If the module is installed successfully the following screen will be displayed.
If your web server is running under the user “apache”, please check the module files and folders (under modules/scb_sugarycbclient) permissions they should be respectively 664 and 775.
For more detail please read :
Required File System Permissions on Linux
Required File System Permissions on Windows With IIS